Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Me and my camera - Part 2

As per my previous post, I uploaded pictures from trips that I have taken this year. When viewing the pictures, I recommend avoiding the slideshow view, instead click on the picture. I have chosen not to upload pictures of myself since I like to maintain an anonymous identity, but hopefully my amateur picture-taking skills should be enough proof of my presence.
  • Las Vegas: I attended a conference here for work and managed to find halal things to do ... Even for a person like me, there is enough touristy things to do to keep you busy for a few days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very artistic, Masha Allah! very soon you'll be a pro..

P.S: how many "Masha Allah" today? :P

Anonymous said...

have i told you lately how much i want your job? nice pics of harpo studios...i bet you stood outside the united center staring at mj's statue for awhile!! i know i would have:) (btw, ur a good camera man)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!!! but ... Where's Oz in the pics after making me to flip through 60+ of them??? Next time, you should have at least one pic of you for your blog fans. Maybe you need to put up a spoiler warning, "No pics of Ozair in the album". So I would definitly not go through the album feeling disappointed afterward. Now .. I can't even leave your blog site saying, "You had a great trip" because I didn't even see your face, but just for being a friendly person I am as always, "Oz, it seems that you had a great time!" :--)