Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Traffic jam

Being stuck in traffic is one of the most frustrating experience in anyones day. The fact that you are wasting your time and are powerless to do anything about it can make one go crazy. A recent study done in the United States states that people waste about 72 hours a year in traffic. Wouldn't you love to have three days of your life back. Now, I thought traffic in Toronto was bad (it is one of the worst cities for traffic congestion in North America) but then saw the following pictures of traffic jams from around the world. For a complete listing, check out this link.

Sao Paula, Brazil



China


Moscow, Russia


2 comments:

one of those crazy moslems said...

Those don't look like normal traffic jams, just jams that occurred on account of some foolish driving (i.e. accidents)?

Ozair said...

oh yea .. I totally forgot about this blog and these comments. I dunno if I am gonna blog again ... I do think life has definitely gotten busier.