Saturday, September 17, 2005

Missing in Action from My Blog

There will not be any blogging for me next week, as I will be on my vacation. I will be visiting the wonderful cities of Boston and New York. I believe it is after this trip when I will make a crucial life decision, which is:
Will I be a Yankees or Red Sox's fan?
I will be spending the first few days in Boston and then the next couple of days in New York. If anyone has any suggestions for places to eat, things to do, and stuff to avoid, please leave a comment.

2 comments:

omair quadri said...

While in NYC, if you're a fan of the Late Show (w/ David Letterman), go by the Ed Sullivan theatre around about 6:00 - 7:00pm and you'll probably see a lot of the personalities from the show (Rupert Gee, Biff Henderson, etc.). Who knows, you might even catch Dave.

In NYC, make sure to have some pizza from a pizzeria.

Go to Battery Park and buy some cheap stuff.

And do the normal things, like Empire State building, ferry to Statue of Liberty, etc.

Bilal Shirazi said...

Go to Boston and hang out with the Students. Harvard Square/Copley Square. Go to Quincy Market. Eat at Legal Seafood's. By a Red Sox hat and learn how to say Chowda.